Thursday, March 30, 2006

The donkey that didn't bray

I know, I know. This is getting a little repetitive. How many times do we have to point out that Democrats suck? Well, the variations are seemingly endless, since they suck so spectacularly in so many different ways. If you can bear to, go read this litany. Has Freeman left anything out?

My next post will be about dogs, not donkeys. I promise!

UPDATE: Some Democrats kick ass! Here's hoping Tasini boots Hillary's.

Watch this ad from the Tasini campaign.

3 Comments:

Blogger Left I on the News said...

Sadly, a million liberal Democrats who will claim to see the truth of this essay will be shouting "Anybody but (Jeb) Bush" or "Anybody but McCain" or "Anybody but that guy who's slightly to the right of 'our' guy" come 2008, and condemning anyone who dares to vote for Ralph Nader or anyone else to eternal shunning.

5:02 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Jean said...

I say "Anybody but Hillary!" She's about as right (wrong) as they come when it comes to foreign policy.

5:45 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger JoshSN said...

Yeah, Hillary voted for the war.

That's pretty much inexcusable, isn't it?

I mean, I knew the WMD claims were balogna. About half of congressional Democrats voted against Bush's Crusade.

Almost every Republican voted for Dear Leader's Glorious War in Iraq.

If only the Mainstream Media would stop reporting on the bad civil war, everyone in America would be happy!

Iraq = Republican Pride.

9:03 PM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home