Friday, January 20, 2006

Aussie meets border collies (and other breeds)

Hmm, I'm not so sure I like the look of this...
What does this creature want from me?
I think I feel safer over here
What's she looking at so intently?
Where'd my Monika go?
Ah, now I feel much braver
Don't even THINK about stealing my treats

These pictures were taken two weeks ago at Olivia's first introduction to agility. (Okay, I know these posts are out of sequence, but a blog is like life: sometimes it goes forwards, sometimes it goes backwards). As you can tell by her body language in most of the photos, she did not feel entirely at ease. She'll have another opportunity tomorrow, which I expect to be less overwhelming. Actually, judging by her nonchalant, curious and outgoing attitude at the Ljubljana Dog Show (which freaked me out), she'll do just fine. (Thanks to Lilit for the photos!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home