Sunday, May 14, 2006

This is a border collie. (And an Australian shepherd.)


Isoglossia has linked to my blog with the phrase "border collie." For the benefit of readers migrating from there to here, I am posting a photo of a border collie. Otherwise they might think a border collie looks like a beanstalk, the subject of my last post.

(The border collie is the one on the left. This picture was taken today, by Lilit, who, unlike me, has a digital camera. One of these days I will join the rest of you in the 21st century.)

Update: Many more photos of frolicking dogs here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Well, like I said, I haven't made it into the 21st century yet. It took me months to figure out how to post photos and URLs at all, haven't quite advanced to the eye-catching layout stage yet. I'm working on it. Thanks for the feedback.

8:10 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger Lilit said...

Actually, the photo was made by Nadja and the camera is my father's, but let's not be dlakocepci.

9:10 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger Jean said...

Oh, let's! Okay, photo credits to Nadja and Lilit's father's camera. Sorry!

7:45 AM, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home